Everything we do for our customers is built on safety, security and punctuality .
– Our teams are trained to comply with all relevant industry standards to create a safe and secure airside working environment to protect the aircraft, crew and passengers and eliminate any potential risk of operating delays.
– We supply a diverse fleet of Ground Support Equipment to serve all aircraft types, all subject to regular checks and a proactive maintenance schedule to ensure the reliability and efficiency of all equipment used to support the flight operations.
– In a dynamic airport environment, new challenges arise on a daily basis but our teams are trained to be flexible, to think proactively and to resolve issues quickly to eliminate any potential causes of delay.
– We deliver ramp services from landing to take off with utmost fast, efficient and safe aircraft turnarounds.
Ramp & Transport service at a glance
– Ramp supervision (as part of the load master agent concept)
– Comprehensive GSE
– Aircraft arrival and ramp to flight deck communication
– Unloading and loading of baggage, cargo and mail
– Passenger and crew transport
– Baggage, cargo and mail transport
– Water services
– Toilet services
– PRMs high-lift (DPT)
– GPU, ACU, ASU
– Moving of aircraft and walk-out-assistance (wing-walker)
– Safety measures